Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Hitzendorf : +74,00%
- Population since 1869 in Kainbach : +164,00%
- Population since 1869 in Thal : +165,00%
- Population since 1869 in Raaba Grambach : +175,00%
- Population since 1869 in Weinitzen : +198,00%
- Population since 1869 in Gratwein Straßengel : +242,00%
- Population since 1869 in Stattegg : +299,00%
- Population since 1869 in Gratkorn : +382,00%
- Population since 1869 in Feldkirchen : +499,00%
- Population since 1869 in Gössendorf : +547,00%
- Population since 1869 in Hart : +616,00%
- Population since 1869 in Seiersberg Pirka : +923,00%
Graz: Main postcode (ZIP code): 8010
Additional ZIP Code(s): 8020, 8054, 8055, 8053, 8051, 8041, 8045, 8042, 8052, 8043, 8044, 8047, 8046, 8036, 8073
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Graz, Puntigam, Graz, Innere Stadt, Graz, Gries, Graz, Lend, Graz, Gösting, Graz, Eggenberg, Graz, Jakomini, Graz, Straßgang, Graz, Wetzelsdorf, Graz, St.Leonhard, Graz, St.Peter, Graz, Liebenau, Graz, Waltendorf, Graz, Geidorf, Graz, Andritz, Graz, Mariatrost, Graz, Puntigam, Graz, Ries, Graz.