Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
- Property price in Hitzendorf : 80,10€
- Property price in Gratkorn : 88,10€
- Property price in Weinitzen : 94,00€
- Property price in Gratwein Straßengel : 95,70€
- Property price in Thal : 106,10€
- Property price in Raaba Grambach : 115,30€
- Property price in Gössendorf : 116,10€
- Property price in Hart : 127,90€
- Property price in Kainbach : 129,50€
- Property price in Feldkirchen : 131,00€
- Property price in Seiersberg Pirka : 158,40€
- Property price in Stattegg : 172,30€
Graz: Main postcode (ZIP code): 8010
Additional ZIP Code(s): 8020, 8054, 8055, 8053, 8051, 8041, 8045, 8042, 8052, 8043, 8044, 8047, 8046, 8036, 8073
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Graz, Puntigam, Graz, Innere Stadt, Graz, Gries, Graz, Lend, Graz, Gösting, Graz, Eggenberg, Graz, Jakomini, Graz, Straßgang, Graz, Wetzelsdorf, Graz, St.Leonhard, Graz, St.Peter, Graz, Liebenau, Graz, Waltendorf, Graz, Geidorf, Graz, Andritz, Graz, Mariatrost, Graz, Puntigam, Graz, Ries, Graz.