Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
- Property price in Scharnitz : 162,50€
- Property price in Schönberg : 335,20€
- Property price in Ampass : 381,20€
- Property price in Thaur : 381,20€
- Property price in Mutters : 415,70€
- Property price in Patsch : 415,70€
- Property price in Zirl : 551,10€
- Property price in Natters : 577,90€
- Property price in Völs : 594,40€
- Property price in Götzens : 594,40€
- Property price in Absam : 599,40€
- Property price in Aldrans : 619,40€
- Property price in Lans : 619,40€
- Property price in Rum : 649,60€
Innsbruck: Main postcode (ZIP code): 6020
Additional ZIP Code(s): 6080, 2380
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Innsbruck, Wilten, Amras, Pradl, Hötting, Mühlau, Arzl, Igls, Vill.