The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
- Tertiary education in Poggersdorf : 8,30%
- Tertiary education in Liebenfels : 9,50%
- Tertiary education in Ebenthal : 9,60%
- Tertiary education in Magdalensberg : 10,00%
- Tertiary education in St.Veit : 10,10%
- Tertiary education in Moosburg : 11,50%
- Tertiary education in Köttmannsdorf : 11,90%
- Tertiary education in Keutschach : 16,30%
- Tertiary education in Maria Rain : 16,40%
- Tertiary education in Maria Saal : 16,50%
- Tertiary education in Maria Wörth : 23,40%
- Tertiary education in Krumpendorf : 27,80%
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee: Main postcode (ZIP code): 9020
Additional ZIP Code(s): 9073, 9061, 9201, 9063
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Villacher Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Ruprecht, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Viktring, Klagenfurt, St.Peter, Klagenfurt, Annabichl, Klagenfurt, Völkermarkter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Hörtendorf, Klagenfurt, Viktringer Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Martin, Klagenfurt, St.Veiter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Wölfnitz, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt.