Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Kleinzell : -39,00%
- Population since 1869 in Türnitz : -31,00%
- Population since 1869 in Hohenberg : -1,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Veit : +50,00%
- Population since 1869 in Eschenau : +55,00%
- Population since 1869 in Kirchberg : +66,00%
- Population since 1869 in Traisen : +386,00%
Lilienfeld: Main postcode (ZIP code): 3180
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Schrambach, Lilienfeld, Schrambach, Zögersbach, Dörfl, Hintereben, Stangental, Marktl.