Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Hargelsberg : +29,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Florian : +70,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Pantaleon Erla : +75,00%
- Population since 1869 in Mauthausen : +99,00%
- Population since 1869 in Langenstein : +192,00%
- Population since 1869 in Kronstorf : +216,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Valentin : +257,00%
- Population since 1869 in Luftenberg : +268,00%
- Population since 1869 in Ennsdorf : +613,00%
- Population since 1869 in Asten : +982,00%
Enns: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4470
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Kristein, Enns, Enns, Ental, Volkersdorf, Hiesendorf, Kristein, Lorch, Enghagen am Tabor, Einsiedl, Kottingrat.