Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
- Property price in St.Pantaleon Erla : 68,50€
- Property price in Ennsdorf : 100,40€
- Property price in St.Valentin : 102,30€
- Property price in Langenstein : 117,80€
- Property price in Mauthausen : 117,80€
- Property price in Kronstorf : 121,00€
- Property price in Hargelsberg : 128,40€
- Property price in Luftenberg : 138,40€
- Property price in St.Florian : 168,40€
- Property price in Asten : 186,60€
Enns: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4470
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Kristein, Enns, Enns, Ental, Volkersdorf, Hiesendorf, Kristein, Lorch, Enghagen am Tabor, Einsiedl, Kottingrat.