Population activity is an indicator that measures the share of the working population in the total population. Population activity is economically linked to value added or economic growth in a region and socially it provides information on, among other things, the demographic structure of the population.
Similio offers numerous Activity rate comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Activity rate are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Activity rate:
Household management, employment rate, double earner, sole earner, economy, growth, work, employment, jobs, activity, young people, senior citizens, employment, self-employment, supplementary income, entrepreneurship, white-collar workers, blue-collar workers.
Activity rate: Description
Employment in Mattersburg
The activity rate in Mattersburg is 71,50%. The population activity of neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Activity rate in Neighboring municipalities
- Activity rate in Forchtenstein : 71,40%
- Activity rate in Pöttsching : 71,60%
- Activity rate in Marz : 71,80%
- Activity rate in Sieggraben : 72,30%
- Activity rate in Wiesen : 72,30%
- Activity rate in Pöttelsdorf : 73,60%
- Activity rate in Schwarzenbach : 74,30%
- Activity rate in Hochwolkersdorf : 74,40%
- Activity rate in Zemendorf Stöttera : 74,50%
- Activity rate in Sigleß : 74,60%
Mattersburg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7210
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Mattersburg, Walbersdorf, Walbersdorf, Mattersburg.