Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1900 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1900 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1900:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1900
Population since 1900: Description
1900-2018 in Mattersburg
Sine 1900, the population development in Mattersburg has been 61,00%. The population development of the neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population since 1900 in Neighboring municipalities
- Population since 1900 in Schwarzenbach : -28,00%
- Population since 1900 in Zemendorf Stöttera : -27,00%
- Population since 1900 in Sigleß : -13,00%
- Population since 1900 in Hochwolkersdorf : -12,00%
- Population since 1900 in Pöttelsdorf : +2,00%
- Population since 1900 in Marz : +24,00%
- Population since 1900 in Forchtenstein : +36,00%
- Population since 1900 in Sieggraben : +41,00%
- Population since 1900 in Pöttsching : +47,00%
- Population since 1900 in Wiesen : +66,00%
Mattersburg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7210
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Mattersburg, Walbersdorf, Walbersdorf, Mattersburg.