A secondary residence is a residence which is not the main residence of a person but exists alongside it. Typical secondary residences are, for example, holiday or weekend homes. Alternatively, a secondary residence may also be necessary for professional reasons if a not insignificant part of the working time is at a considerable distance from the actual residence.
Similio offers numerous Second residences comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Second residences are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Second residences:
secondary residence, registration law, state law, occupation, leisure time, double household, main residence, holiday home, commuter, second home, holiday, tourism, tax, second residence tax, statistics, weekend home, lakefront property, house on land, parental home.
Second residences: Description
Second Residences in Mattersburg
The secondary residence rate in Mattersburg is 13%. The secondary residence rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Second residences in Neighboring municipalities
- Second residences in Sigleß : 14%
- Second residences in Zemendorf Stöttera : 16%
- Second residences in Marz : 16%
- Second residences in Pöttelsdorf : 17%
- Second residences in Sieggraben : 17%
- Second residences in Wiesen : 20%
- Second residences in Forchtenstein : 21%
- Second residences in Schwarzenbach : 22%
- Second residences in Pöttsching : 23%
- Second residences in Hochwolkersdorf : 23%
Mattersburg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7210
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Mattersburg, Walbersdorf, Walbersdorf, Mattersburg.