Population activity is an indicator that measures the share of the working population in the total population. Population activity is economically linked to value added or economic growth in a region and socially it provides information on, among other things, the demographic structure of the population.
Similio offers numerous Activity rate comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Activity rate are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Activity rate:
Household management, employment rate, double earner, sole earner, economy, growth, work, employment, jobs, activity, young people, senior citizens, employment, self-employment, supplementary income, entrepreneurship, white-collar workers, blue-collar workers.
Activity rate: Description
Employment in Neusiedl am See
The activity rate in Neusiedl am See is 73,50%. The population activity of neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Activity rate in Neighboring municipalities
- Activity rate in Zurndorf : 69,70%
- Activity rate in Parndorf : 70,40%
- Activity rate in Oggau : 71,80%
- Activity rate in Donnerskirchen : 72,30%
- Activity rate in Breitenbrunn : 72,80%
- Activity rate in Winden : 73,40%
- Activity rate in Podersdorf : 73,80%
- Activity rate in Gols : 74,50%
- Activity rate in Purbach : 74,90%
- Activity rate in Jois : 75,00%
- Activity rate in Weiden : 76,70%
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.