In Austria, foreigners are all persons who do not have Austrian citizenship. The proportion of non-Austrians in the total population of a geographical unit is therefore measured in terms of the proportion of non-Austrians in the total population. In 2019 Austria will have a population of about 8.9 million inhabitants, of which about 7.4 million are Austrian citizens. The average proportion of foreigners in Austria is therefore around 16%, with about half of them coming from the EEA and half from third countries.
Similio offers numerous Share of foreigners comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Share of foreigners are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Share of foreigners:
Austria, citizenship, Germany, population, origin, passport, residence permit, EU law, visa, work permit, diversity, culture, economy, growth, politics, human rights, settlement, country of origin, third country, EU citizens, EEA citizens.
Share of foreigners
Share of foreigners: Description
Foreigners in Neusiedl am See
The rate of foreigners in Neusiedl am See is 12,70%. The rate of foreigners in neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Share of foreigners in Neighboring municipalities
- Share of foreigners in Oggau : 3,20%
- Share of foreigners in Donnerskirchen : 4,20%
- Share of foreigners in Purbach : 5,00%
- Share of foreigners in Winden : 5,50%
- Share of foreigners in Breitenbrunn : 5,90%
- Share of foreigners in Weiden : 6,90%
- Share of foreigners in Podersdorf : 7,50%
- Share of foreigners in Jois : 8,50%
- Share of foreigners in Gols : 8,70%
- Share of foreigners in Zurndorf : 10,70%
- Share of foreigners in Parndorf : 15,10%
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.