The average household size is an indicator of the number of inhabitants per housing unit or household in a given geographical unit, which can be used to draw conclusions about the type of settlement and social structures. In this respect, a distinction can be made between areas where households consist primarily of one person or more often of families or shared flats.
Similio offers numerous Household size comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Household size are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Household size:
bachelor flat, single-family house, children, grandparents, square metres, flat size, living space, bedroom, bathroom, lack of space, garden, parents' house, flat-sharing communities, shared flats, student flats, statistics.
Household size: Description
Household Size in Neusiedl am See
The average household size in Neusiedl am See is 2,25 inhabitants per household. The average household sizes of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Household size in Neighboring municipalities
- Household size in Breitenbrunn : 2,11
- Household size in Oggau : 2,23
- Household size in Donnerskirchen : 2,25
- Household size in Purbach : 2,25
- Household size in Weiden : 2,32
- Household size in Podersdorf : 2,33
- Household size in Winden : 2,33
- Household size in Jois : 2,34
- Household size in Zurndorf : 2,35
- Household size in Parndorf : 2,56
- Household size in Gols : 2,59
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.