A commuter is a person who works in at least one other municipality, which means that this person has to travel a long way to work. The commuting rate indicates the proportion of commuters in a geographical unit.
Similio offers numerous Commuter comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Commuter are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Commuter:
work, other municipality, economy, statistics, commuter allowance, car, car, car park, park & ride, public transport, commuting, commuting, bacon belt, timetable, carpooling, car sharing, cheap housing, annual season ticket, parking garage, commuting to work, workplace.
Commuters in Neusiedl am See
The commuter rate in Neusiedl am See is 66,60%. The commuter rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Commuter in Neighboring municipalities
- Commuter in Gols : 63,60%
- Commuter in Podersdorf : 64,50%
- Commuter in Purbach : 71,80%
- Commuter in Zurndorf : 72,00%
- Commuter in Parndorf : 73,90%
- Commuter in Weiden : 74,40%
- Commuter in Jois : 74,80%
- Commuter in Donnerskirchen : 76,10%
- Commuter in Breitenbrunn : 76,80%
- Commuter in Oggau : 81,50%
- Commuter in Winden : 84,30%
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.