Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1900 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1900 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1900:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1900
Population since 1900: Description
1900-2018 in Oberwart
Sine 1900, the population development in Oberwart has been 101,00%. The population development of the neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population since 1900 in Neighboring municipalities
- Population since 1900 in Unterwart : -48,00%
- Population since 1900 in Stadtschlaining : -45,00%
- Population since 1900 in Markt Allhau : -35,00%
- Population since 1900 in Oberschützen : -24,00%
- Population since 1900 in Riedlingsdorf : -3,00%
- Population since 1900 in Kemeten : +2,00%
- Population since 1900 in Bad Tatzmannsdorf : +62,00%
Oberwart: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7400
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Oberwart, Oberwart, St.Martin in der Wart.