Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 2011 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 2011 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 2011:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 2011
Population since 2011: Description
2011-2018 in Oberwart
Sine 2011, the population development in Oberwart has been 6,00%. The population development of the neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population since 2011 in Neighboring municipalities
- Population since 2011 in Stadtschlaining : -5,00%
- Population since 2011 in Riedlingsdorf : -4,00%
- Population since 2011 in Kemeten : -2,00%
- Population since 2011 in Markt Allhau : -1,00%
- Population since 2011 in Oberschützen : +2,00%
- Population since 2011 in Unterwart : +6,00%
- Population since 2011 in Bad Tatzmannsdorf : +14,00%
Oberwart: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7400
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Oberwart, Oberwart, St.Martin in der Wart.