Population density is a statistical indicator which compares the number of inhabitants with the area of a region. Population density can be used to evaluate the type of settlement in a region. Population density is measured in inhabitants per square kilometre. The population density in Austria is not as high as in the metropolises of the world and Austria is rather in the middle of the international comparison with a population density of about 106 inhabitants per km².
Similio offers numerous Population density comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population density are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population density:
metropolis, development, city, country, urbanisation, multi-family houses, single-family houses, population, inhabitants, rural exodus, development, growth, decline, city centres, economy, jobs, density, supply.
Population density: Description
Population Density in Wolfern
The population density in Wolfern is 96,26 inhabitants per km². The population density of neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population density in Neighboring municipalities
- Population density in Schiedlberg : 40,61 People/km²
- Population density in Hargelsberg : 75,57 People/km²
- Population density in St.Marien : 123,59 People/km²
- Population density in Hofkirchen : 132,24 People/km²
- Population density in Dietach : 148,20 People/km²
- Population density in Sierning : 240,79 People/km²
- Population density in Steyr : 1.445,57 People/km²
Wolfern: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4493
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Wolfern, Losensteinleiten, Maria Laah.