Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
Population since 1869: Description
1869-2018 in Steyr
Sine 1869, the population development in Steyr has been 131,00%. The population development of the neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population since 1869 in Neighboring municipalities
- Population since 1869 in Garsten : +46,00%
- Population since 1869 in Sierning : +53,00%
- Population since 1869 in Wolfern : +63,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Ulrich : +83,00%
- Population since 1869 in Haidershofen : +102,00%
- Population since 1869 in Behamberg : +159,00%
- Population since 1869 in Dietach : +172,00%
Steyr: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4400
Additional ZIP Code(s): 4407
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Steyr, Steyr.