Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Alberndorf : +130,00%
- Population since 1869 in Altenberg : +186,00%
- Population since 1869 in Steyregg : +187,00%
- Population since 1869 in Wartberg : +202,00%
- Population since 1869 in Katsdorf : +207,00%
- Population since 1869 in Unterweitersdorf : +231,00%
- Population since 1869 in Luftenberg : +268,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Georgen : +278,00%
- Population since 1869 in Linz : +313,00%
- Population since 1869 in Gallneukirchen : +330,00%
Engerwitzdorf: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4209
Additional ZIP Code(s): 4222
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Schweinbach, Linzerberg, Mittertreffling, Engerwitzdorf, Schmiedgassen, Zinngießing, Haid, Steinreith, Oberthal, Bach, Gallusberg, Außertreffling, Innertreffling, Langwiesen, Oberreichenbach, Weingraben, Edtsdorf, Niederreitern, Amberg, Niederthal, Niederkulm, Gratz, Holzwiesen, Klendorf, Engerwitzberg, Wolfing, Aigen, Au.