Population density is a statistical indicator which compares the number of inhabitants with the area of a region. Population density can be used to evaluate the type of settlement in a region. Population density is measured in inhabitants per square kilometre. The population density in Austria is not as high as in the metropolises of the world and Austria is rather in the middle of the international comparison with a population density of about 106 inhabitants per km².
Similio offers numerous Population density comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population density are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population density:
metropolis, development, city, country, urbanisation, multi-family houses, single-family houses, population, inhabitants, rural exodus, development, growth, decline, city centres, economy, jobs, density, supply.
- Population density in Ossiach : 41,39 People/km²
- Population density in St.Jakob : 53,96 People/km²
- Population density in Ludmannsdorf : 68,65 People/km²
- Population density in Techelsberg : 77,80 People/km²
- Population density in Schiefling : 91,28 People/km²
- Population density in Rosegg : 94,49 People/km²
- Population density in Feldkirchen : 183,33 People/km²
- Population density in Wernberg : 210,94 People/km²
Velden am Wörther See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 9220
Additional ZIP Code(s): 9231, 9536
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Velden am Wörther See, Unterwinklern, Oberwinklern, Velden am Wörther See, Latschach an der Drau, Sonnental, Lind ob Velden, Oberdorf, Kerschdorf ob Velden, Oberjeserz, St.Egyden, Selpritsch, Augsdorf, Rajach, Duel, Dröschitz, Unterwinklern, Bach, Wurzen, Aich, Fahrendorf, Göriach, Weinzierl, Kranzlhofen, Köstenberg, Unterjeserz, Pulpitsch, Saisserach, Sternberg, Kantnig, Dieschitz.