Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Pennewang : -11,00%
- Population since 1869 in Aichkirchen : +8,00%
- Population since 1869 in Bachmanning : +35,00%
- Population since 1869 in Schlatt : +66,00%
- Population since 1869 in Stadl Paura : +92,00%
- Population since 1869 in Rüstorf : +99,00%
- Population since 1869 in Lambach : +102,00%
- Population since 1869 in Edt : +125,00%
Neukirchen bei Lambach: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4671
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Gewerbepark Neukirchen bei Lambach, Dorf, Schörgendorf, Willing, Aming, Weinberg, Hofern, Neukirchen bei Lambach, Stroham, Niederharrern, Gewerbepark Neukirchen bei Lambach, Hof, Oberschwaig, Spöck.