The unemployment rate is basically the ratio of unemployed to employed persons. There are various international methods for calculating it, some of which can lead to considerable divergences. The Austrian Public Employment Service (AMS), which is responsible for this in Austria and is the first point of contact for unemployed people, calculates the ratio of people registered as unemployed to the so-called labour force potential, which includes both employed and self-employed persons as well as the unemployed.
Similio offers numerous Unemployment comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Unemployment are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Unemployment:
work, employment, labour market, AMS, short-time work, emergency unemployment assistance, unemployed, unemployment figures, seasonal unemployment, full employment, reasonable, minimum benefit, job search, job seekers, statistics, social insurance, vacancies, jobs, full-time, part-time, marginal, training, further training, retraining, demand.
Unemployment in Wien 22.,Donaustadt
The unemployment rate in Wien 22.,Donaustadt is 10,70%. The unemployment rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Unemployment in Neighboring municipalities
- Unemployment in Aderklaa : 3,00%
- Unemployment in Raasdorf : 3,20%
- Unemployment in Gerasdorf : 4,60%
- Unemployment in Groß Enzersdorf : 6,60%
- Unemployment in Fischamend : 6,80%
- Unemployment in Deutsch Wagram : 7,20%
- Unemployment in Schwechat : 8,90%
- Unemployment in Wien 2 : 13,70%
- Unemployment in Wien 21 : 14,50%
- Unemployment in Wien 11 : 16,00%
- Unemployment in Wien 20 : 17,70%
Wien 22.,Donaustadt: Main postcode (ZIP code): 1220
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Wien, Donaustadt.