The unemployment rate is basically the ratio of unemployed to employed persons. There are various international methods for calculating it, some of which can lead to considerable divergences. The Austrian Public Employment Service (AMS), which is responsible for this in Austria and is the first point of contact for unemployed people, calculates the ratio of people registered as unemployed to the so-called labour force potential, which includes both employed and self-employed persons as well as the unemployed.
Similio offers numerous Unemployment comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Unemployment are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Unemployment:
work, employment, labour market, AMS, short-time work, emergency unemployment assistance, unemployed, unemployment figures, seasonal unemployment, full employment, reasonable, minimum benefit, job search, job seekers, statistics, social insurance, vacancies, jobs, full-time, part-time, marginal, training, further training, retraining, demand.
- Unemployment in Katzelsdorf : 4,10%
- Unemployment in Weikersdorf : 4,60%
- Unemployment in Bad Fischau Brunn : 5,00%
- Unemployment in St.Egyden : 5,20%
- Unemployment in Breitenau : 6,00%
- Unemployment in Schwarzau : 6,00%
- Unemployment in Lanzenkirchen : 6,20%
- Unemployment in Neudörf : 7,10%
- Unemployment in Wöllersdorf Steinabrückl : 7,40%
- Unemployment in Theresienfeld : 7,70%
- Unemployment in Eggendorf : 9,00%
- Unemployment in Lichtenwörth : 9,60%
- Unemployment in Felixdorf : 12,30%
Wiener Neustadt: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2700
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2752, 2751
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Wiener Neustadt, Wiener Neustadt.