Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
Property price: Description
Property Price in Himberg
The average price for land in Himberg is 366,30 € per m². The land prices of the neighbouring municipalities can be found in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Property price in Neighboring municipalities
- Property price in Ebergassing : 152,40€
- Property price in Ebreichsdorf : 170,00€
- Property price in Rauchenwarth : 174,20€
- Property price in Moosbrunn : 181,10€
- Property price in Trumau : 204,40€
- Property price in Gramatneusiedl : 205,80€
- Property price in Münchendorf : 241,20€
- Property price in Achau : 241,20€
- Property price in Zwölfaxing : 259,80€
- Property price in Lanzendorf : 294,80€
- Property price in Maria Lanzendorf : 294,80€
Himberg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2325
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Himberg, Himberg, Velm, Gutenhof, Pellendorf.