Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1900 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1900 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1900:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1900
Population since 1900: Description
1900-2018 in Haidershofen
Sine 1900, the population development in Haidershofen has been 95,00%. The population development of the neighbouring municipalities is shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Population since 1900 in Neighboring municipalities
- Population since 1900 in Weistrach : +25,00%
- Population since 1900 in Haag : +33,00%
- Population since 1900 in St.Peter : +40,00%
- Population since 1900 in Steyr : +72,00%
- Population since 1900 in Ernsthofen : +86,00%
- Population since 1900 in Dietach : +140,00%
- Population since 1900 in Behamberg : +165,00%
- Population since 1900 in Kronstorf : +172,00%
Haidershofen: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4431
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Haidershofen, Haidershofen.