The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
- Tertiary education in Haugsdorf : 4,20%
- Tertiary education in Alberndorf : 4,50%
- Tertiary education in Hadres : 5,00%
- Tertiary education in Guntersdorf : 5,20%
- Tertiary education in Mailberg : 5,40%
- Tertiary education in Grabern : 7,40%
- Tertiary education in Nappersdorf Kammersdorf : 7,80%
- Tertiary education in Hollabrunn : 12,70%
Wullersdorf: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2041
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2042, 2022, 2023
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Wullersdorf, Hetzmannsdorf, Kalladorf, Wullersdorf, Oberstinkenbrunn, Grund, Hetzmannsdorf, Hart, Immendorf, Schalladorf, Aschendorf, Maria Roggendorf.