Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
- Property price in Gedersdorf : 42,10€
- Property price in Nußdorf : 57,30€
- Property price in Traismauer : 57,30€
- Property price in Langenlois : 60,80€
- Property price in Paudorf : 65,00€
- Property price in Senftenberg : 76,10€
- Property price in Rohrendorf : 88,90€
- Property price in Stratzing : 90,90€
- Property price in Dürnstein : 93,90€
- Property price in Furth : 93,90€
- Property price in Mautern : 93,90€
Krems an der Donau: Main postcode (ZIP code): 3500
Additional ZIP Code(s): 3506
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Krems an der Donau, Landersdorf, Lerchenfeld, Stein an der Donau, Krems an der Donau, Lerchenfeld, Thallern, Egelsee, Rehberg, Gneixendorf, Landersdorf, Brunnkirchen, Scheibenhof, Hollenburg, Angern.