Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 1869 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 1869 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 1869:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 1869
- Population since 1869 in Andrichsfurt : +3,00%
- Population since 1869 in Utzenaich : +6,00%
- Population since 1869 in Senftenbach : +16,00%
- Population since 1869 in Eitzing : +22,00%
- Population since 1869 in Mehrnbach : +35,00%
- Population since 1869 in St.Martin : +101,00%
- Population since 1869 in Tumeltsham : +160,00%
- Population since 1869 in Ried : +169,00%
Aurolzmünster: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4971
Additional ZIP Code(s): 4973, 4910
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Forchtenau, Maierhof, Aurolzmünster, Maria Aich, Kochreith, Hofing, Lauterbrunn, Weierfing, Altenried, Seyring, Danner, Edenbach.