Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 2011 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 2011 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 2011:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 2011
- Population since 2011 in Anif : +4,00%
- Population since 2011 in Elsbethen : +4,00%
- Population since 2011 in Grödig : +4,00%
- Population since 2011 in Koppl : +6,00%
- Population since 2011 in Wals Siezenheim : +7,00%
- Population since 2011 in Hallwang : +8,00%
- Population since 2011 in Bergheim : +11,00%
Salzburg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 5020
Additional ZIP Code(s): 5023, 5026, 5071, 5082, 5061
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Salzburg.