Population density is a statistical indicator which compares the number of inhabitants with the area of a region. Population density can be used to evaluate the type of settlement in a region. Population density is measured in inhabitants per square kilometre. The population density in Austria is not as high as in the metropolises of the world and Austria is rather in the middle of the international comparison with a population density of about 106 inhabitants per km².
Similio offers numerous Population density comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population density are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population density:
metropolis, development, city, country, urbanisation, multi-family houses, single-family houses, population, inhabitants, rural exodus, development, growth, decline, city centres, economy, jobs, density, supply.
- Population density in Aspangberg St.Peter : 23,67 People/km²
- Population density in Waldbach Mönichwald : 28,18 People/km²
- Population density in Pinggau : 54,45 People/km²
- Population density in Vorau : 58,95 People/km²
- Population density in Dechantskirchen : 70,03 People/km²
- Population density in Rohrbach : 101,72 People/km²
Sankt Lorenzen am Wechsel: Main postcode (ZIP code): 8242
Additional ZIP Code(s): 8251, 8234
Towns & cadastral municipalities: St.Lorenzen am Wechsel, Festenburg, Köppel, Auerbach, Kronegg, Riegl.