The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
Tertiary education: Description
Tertiary Education in Rosenau am Hengstpaß
The tertiary education rate in Rosenau am Hengstpaß is 3,60%. The tertiary education rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Tertiary education in Neighboring municipalities
- Tertiary education in Reichraming : 3,80%
- Tertiary education in St.Gallen : 5,30%
- Tertiary education in Spital : 5,30%
- Tertiary education in Molln : 7,00%
- Tertiary education in Roßleithen : 7,20%
- Tertiary education in Admont : 8,60%
- Tertiary education in Weyer : 8,80%
- Tertiary education in Windischgarsten : 10,80%
- Tertiary education in Edlbach : 11,60%
Rosenau am Hengstpaß: Main postcode (ZIP code): 4581
Additional ZIP Code(s): 4591
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Rosenau am Hengstpaß.