Senior citizens in the sense of this indicator are those over 65 years of age. The senior citizens ratio reflects the proportion of the population aged 65 and over in a geographical unit. It is therefore a useful statistic for analysing the demographic structure of the population, as a high proportion of senior citizens indicates an ageing population.
Similio offers numerous Seniors comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Seniors are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Seniors:
average age, population, inhabitants, children, schools, parents, pension, retirement, infrastructure, population growth, demography, young people, grandparents, nursing homes, hospitals, age, generation, culture, stage of life.
- Seniors in Poggersdorf : 17,30%
- Seniors in Liebenfels : 18,50%
- Seniors in Maria Rain : 18,90%
- Seniors in Ebenthal : 19,20%
- Seniors in Magdalensberg : 20,10%
- Seniors in Maria Saal : 20,50%
- Seniors in Krumpendorf : 20,80%
- Seniors in St.Veit : 20,90%
- Seniors in Moosburg : 21,10%
- Seniors in Keutschach : 21,30%
- Seniors in Köttmannsdorf : 22,00%
- Seniors in Maria Wörth : 25,00%
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee: Main postcode (ZIP code): 9020
Additional ZIP Code(s): 9073, 9061, 9201, 9063
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Villacher Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Ruprecht, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Viktring, Klagenfurt, St.Peter, Klagenfurt, Annabichl, Klagenfurt, Völkermarkter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Hörtendorf, Klagenfurt, Viktringer Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Martin, Klagenfurt, St.Veiter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Wölfnitz, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt.