A secondary residence is a residence which is not the main residence of a person but exists alongside it. Typical secondary residences are, for example, holiday or weekend homes. Alternatively, a secondary residence may also be necessary for professional reasons if a not insignificant part of the working time is at a considerable distance from the actual residence.
Similio offers numerous Second residences comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Second residences are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Second residences:
secondary residence, registration law, state law, occupation, leisure time, double household, main residence, holiday home, commuter, second home, holiday, tourism, tax, second residence tax, statistics, weekend home, lakefront property, house on land, parental home.
- Second residences in Ebenthal : 10%
- Second residences in Magdalensberg : 11%
- Second residences in Maria Saal : 11%
- Second residences in Poggersdorf : 12%
- Second residences in Köttmannsdorf : 13%
- Second residences in Maria Rain : 14%
- Second residences in Moosburg : 14%
- Second residences in Liebenfels : 17%
- Second residences in St.Veit : 17%
- Second residences in Keutschach : 19%
- Second residences in Krumpendorf : 27%
- Second residences in Maria Wörth : 47%
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee: Main postcode (ZIP code): 9020
Additional ZIP Code(s): 9073, 9061, 9201, 9063
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Villacher Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Ruprecht, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Viktring, Klagenfurt, St.Peter, Klagenfurt, Annabichl, Klagenfurt, Völkermarkter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Hörtendorf, Klagenfurt, Viktringer Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, St.Martin, Klagenfurt, St.Veiter Vorstadt, Klagenfurt, Wölfnitz, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt, Innere Stadt, Klagenfurt.