Population trends are defined as the development of the population in a geographical unit over a given period. Population trends are informative from a historical, economic and sociological point of view, as they are a cross-sectional indicator resulting from a wide range of other developments.
Similio offers numerous Population since 2011 comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Population since 2011 are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Population since 2011:
rural exodus, emigration, immigration, urbanisation, suburbanisation, bacon belt, history, development, population, inhabitants, city, country, growth, decline, village death, suburbanisation, economy, jobs.
Population development since 2011
- Population since 2011 in Großebersdorf : -1,00%
- Population since 2011 in Leobendorf : +1,00%
- Population since 2011 in Langenzersdorf : +2,00%
- Population since 2011 in Enzersfeld : +6,00%
- Population since 2011 in Bisamberg : +7,00%
- Population since 2011 in Stetten : +8,00%
- Population since 2011 in Gerasdorf : +9,00%
- Population since 2011 in Wien 21 : +13,00%
Hagenbrunn: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2102
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2201, 2202
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Flandorf, Hagenbrunn, Flandorf.