The secondary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a secondary education qualification with the total population. Secondary education comprises the educational pathway that follows basic education. (in Austria: primary school) Secondary education is an important section of the school system in which essential in-depth knowledge of the basic subjects at school is imparted. These basic subjects are in particular of a linguistic, humanities and natural sciences nature. (especially German, history and mathematics)
Similio offers numerous Secondary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Secondary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Secondary education:
Upper school, lower school, education, training, school-leaving certificate, higher education entrance qualification, educational path, economy, teaching, educational offers, school types, Ministry of Education, statistics, teachers, pedagogues, children, young people, pupils.
- Secondary education in Wien 21 : 58,60%
- Secondary education in Bisamberg : 59,60%
- Secondary education in Langenzersdorf : 61,30%
- Secondary education in Leobendorf : 63,50%
- Secondary education in Gerasdorf : 66,80%
- Secondary education in Stetten : 67,90%
- Secondary education in Großebersdorf : 68,80%
- Secondary education in Enzersfeld : 71,20%
Hagenbrunn: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2102
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2201, 2202
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Flandorf, Hagenbrunn, Flandorf.