The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
Tertiary education: Description
Tertiary Education in Pöttsching
The tertiary education rate in Pöttsching is 12,30%. The tertiary education rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Tertiary education in Neighboring municipalities
- Tertiary education in Zillingdorf : 7,80%
- Tertiary education in Lichtenwörth : 8,40%
- Tertiary education in Krensdorf : 8,60%
- Tertiary education in Neudörf : 8,90%
- Tertiary education in Wiesen : 8,90%
- Tertiary education in Zillingtal : 10,40%
- Tertiary education in Sigleß : 12,80%
- Tertiary education in Mattersburg : 13,20%
- Tertiary education in Bad Sauerbrunn : 15,10%
- Tertiary education in Katzelsdorf : 22,20%
Pöttsching: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7033
Additional ZIP Code(s): 7202
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Pöttsching, Pöttsching.