The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
Tertiary education: Description
Tertiary Education in Wien 22.,Donaustadt
The tertiary education rate in Wien 22.,Donaustadt is 14,50%. The tertiary education rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Tertiary education in Neighboring municipalities
- Tertiary education in Schwechat : 7,90%
- Tertiary education in Fischamend : 8,60%
- Tertiary education in Raasdorf : 9,30%
- Tertiary education in Wien 11 : 9,30%
- Tertiary education in Aderklaa : 11,40%
- Tertiary education in Groß Enzersdorf : 11,70%
- Tertiary education in Deutsch Wagram : 12,00%
- Tertiary education in Wien 21 : 12,20%
- Tertiary education in Gerasdorf : 12,60%
- Tertiary education in Wien 20 : 15,10%
- Tertiary education in Wien 2 : 23,40%
Wien 22.,Donaustadt: Main postcode (ZIP code): 1220
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Wien, Donaustadt.