Agriculture is part of the primary economic sector, which also includes forestry, hunting, fishing and mineral extraction. The number of farmers in a region gives an indication of the importance of agriculture in a region. The Similio Farmer Comparison allows users to compare the regional share of farmers with the average value for the respective federal state, which reveals sometimes considerable differences in the importance of the local economic sector.
Similio offers numerous Farmers (Fed. state) comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Farmers (Fed. state) are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Farmers (Fed. state):
agriculture, forestry, rural area, arable farming, farmers, agricultural machinery, population, inhabitants, economy, growth, industrialisation, subsidies, agricultural sector, green spaces, nature, ecology, organic, food, food, catering, supply.
Farmers (comparison to federal state)
Farmers (Fed. state): Description
Farmers (federal) in Mattersburg
The ratio of farmers in Mattersburg compared to the average of the federal state is -65,82%. The corresponding values of the neighboring municipalities can be found in the table neighboring municipalities.
Farmers (Fed. state) in Neighboring municipalities
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Sigleß : -56,39%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Sieggraben : -47,69%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Marz : -47,44%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Forchtenstein : -47,16%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Pöttsching : -43,23%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Wiesen : -38,16%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Zemendorf Stöttera : +5,78%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Pöttelsdorf : +36,33%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Schwarzenbach : +55,57%
- Farmers (Fed. state) in Hochwolkersdorf : +64,95%
Mattersburg: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7210
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Mattersburg, Walbersdorf, Walbersdorf, Mattersburg.