Settlement value is an indicator that shows how many housing units statistically make up a building in a geographical unit. The settlement value helps to distinguish rural from urban regions, which can be deduced in particular from the share of multi-family or multi-party houses in the overall infrastructure, because rural areas are much more strongly characterised by single-family houses, while cities consist almost entirely of multi-party houses.
Similio offers numerous Settlement comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Settlement are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Settlement:
single-family house, two-family house, apartment building, apartment building, apartment building, high-rise building, building class, zoning, spatial planning, development plan, real estate, rural area, town, country, inhabitants, population.
Settlement in Neusiedl am See
The settlement value in Neusiedl am See is 1,72. The settlement values of the neighbouring municipalities can be found in the table neighbouring municipalities.
Settlement in Neighboring municipalities
- Settlement in Weiden : 1,19
- Settlement in Gols : 1,21
- Settlement in Donnerskirchen : 1,22
- Settlement in Zurndorf : 1,24
- Settlement in Winden : 1,27
- Settlement in Oggau : 1,27
- Settlement in Jois : 1,29
- Settlement in Breitenbrunn : 1,29
- Settlement in Parndorf : 1,31
- Settlement in Podersdorf : 1,41
- Settlement in Purbach : 1,43
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.