The tertiary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a tertiary degree with the total population. Tertiary education follows secondary education and in Austria comprises universities and Fachhochschulen. Tertiary education is considered to be advanced and is part of a theoretical and practical specialisation in certain subject areas.
Similio offers numerous Tertiary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Tertiary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Tertiary education:
University, higher education institution, Fachhochschule, students, academic title, knowledge, specialisation, professors, field of study, education, training, education, educational path, economy, lectures, educational offer, study programmes, Bachelor, Master, Ministry of Education, statistics, adults.
Tertiary education: Description
Tertiary Education in Neusiedl am See
The tertiary education rate in Neusiedl am See is 18,30%. The tertiary education rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Tertiary education in Neighboring municipalities
- Tertiary education in Oggau : 7,10%
- Tertiary education in Parndorf : 7,50%
- Tertiary education in Winden : 7,80%
- Tertiary education in Zurndorf : 8,00%
- Tertiary education in Donnerskirchen : 8,90%
- Tertiary education in Gols : 9,60%
- Tertiary education in Purbach : 9,70%
- Tertiary education in Podersdorf : 10,80%
- Tertiary education in Jois : 11,40%
- Tertiary education in Breitenbrunn : 11,50%
- Tertiary education in Weiden : 15,00%
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.