The secondary education rate is an indicator which compares the share of the population with a secondary education qualification with the total population. Secondary education comprises the educational pathway that follows basic education. (in Austria: primary school) Secondary education is an important section of the school system in which essential in-depth knowledge of the basic subjects at school is imparted. These basic subjects are in particular of a linguistic, humanities and natural sciences nature. (especially German, history and mathematics)
Similio offers numerous Secondary education comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Secondary education are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Secondary education:
Upper school, lower school, education, training, school-leaving certificate, higher education entrance qualification, educational path, economy, teaching, educational offers, school types, Ministry of Education, statistics, teachers, pedagogues, children, young people, pupils.
Secondary education: Description
Second. Education in Neusiedl am See
The secondary education rate in Neusiedl am See is 59,70%. The secondary education rates of neighbouring municipalities are shown in the table of neighbouring municipalities.
Secondary education in Neighboring municipalities
- Secondary education in Podersdorf : 57,20%
- Secondary education in Gols : 58,80%
- Secondary education in Weiden : 59,50%
- Secondary education in Oggau : 60,70%
- Secondary education in Zurndorf : 61,20%
- Secondary education in Winden : 63,50%
- Secondary education in Purbach : 63,60%
- Secondary education in Parndorf : 64,10%
- Secondary education in Breitenbrunn : 64,90%
- Secondary education in Jois : 65,10%
- Secondary education in Donnerskirchen : 68,20%
Neusiedl am See: Main postcode (ZIP code): 7100
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neusiedl am See, Neusiedl am See.