Population activity is an indicator that measures the share of the working population in the total population. Population activity is economically linked to value added or economic growth in a region and socially it provides information on, among other things, the demographic structure of the population.
Similio offers numerous Activity rate comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Activity rate are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Activity rate:
Household management, employment rate, double earner, sole earner, economy, growth, work, employment, jobs, activity, young people, senior citizens, employment, self-employment, supplementary income, entrepreneurship, white-collar workers, blue-collar workers.
- Activity rate in Mönichkirchen : 66,10%
- Activity rate in Aspang Markt : 73,00%
- Activity rate in Kirchberg : 73,70%
- Activity rate in St.Corona : 74,70%
- Activity rate in Waldbach Mönichwald : 74,90%
- Activity rate in Thomasberg : 75,00%
- Activity rate in St.Lorenzen : 75,20%
- Activity rate in Pinggau : 75,90%
- Activity rate in Trattenbach : 77,40%
- Activity rate in Zöbern : 78,30%
- Activity rate in Feistritz : 78,40%
- Activity rate in Rettenegg : 80,50%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.