Young people in the sense of this indicator are those under 15 years of age. The youth ratio reflects the proportion of young people under 15 years of age in the total population in a geographical unit. It is therefore a revealing statistic for analysing the demographic structure of the population, since a high rate of young people indicates a growing population.
Similio offers numerous Youth comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Youth are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Youth:
average age, population, inhabitants, children, schools, parents, education, infrastructure, population growth, demography, senior citizens, grandparents, kindergartens, preschools, playgrounds, age, generation.
- Youth in Aspang Markt : 10,90%
- Youth in Mönichkirchen : 11,30%
- Youth in Waldbach Mönichwald : 12,50%
- Youth in Feistritz : 12,60%
- Youth in St.Lorenzen : 13,50%
- Youth in Trattenbach : 13,90%
- Youth in Zöbern : 13,90%
- Youth in Rettenegg : 14,10%
- Youth in Kirchberg : 14,80%
- Youth in Pinggau : 16,10%
- Youth in Thomasberg : 16,30%
- Youth in St.Corona : 19,60%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.