Senior citizens in the sense of this indicator are those over 65 years of age. The senior citizens ratio reflects the proportion of the population aged 65 and over in a geographical unit. It is therefore a useful statistic for analysing the demographic structure of the population, as a high proportion of senior citizens indicates an ageing population.
Similio offers numerous Seniors comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Seniors are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Seniors:
average age, population, inhabitants, children, schools, parents, pension, retirement, infrastructure, population growth, demography, young people, grandparents, nursing homes, hospitals, age, generation, culture, stage of life.
- Seniors in Trattenbach : 16,30%
- Seniors in Pinggau : 18,20%
- Seniors in Zöbern : 18,30%
- Seniors in Thomasberg : 18,40%
- Seniors in St.Corona : 18,60%
- Seniors in Feistritz : 19,60%
- Seniors in St.Lorenzen : 19,60%
- Seniors in Kirchberg : 20,80%
- Seniors in Waldbach Mönichwald : 20,80%
- Seniors in Aspang Markt : 23,70%
- Seniors in Mönichkirchen : 24,90%
- Seniors in Rettenegg : 26,00%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.