The unemployment rate is basically the ratio of unemployed to employed persons. There are various international methods for calculating it, some of which can lead to considerable divergences. The Austrian Public Employment Service (AMS), which is responsible for this in Austria and is the first point of contact for unemployed people, calculates the ratio of people registered as unemployed to the so-called labour force potential, which includes both employed and self-employed persons as well as the unemployed.
Similio offers numerous Unemployment comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Unemployment are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Unemployment:
work, employment, labour market, AMS, short-time work, emergency unemployment assistance, unemployed, unemployment figures, seasonal unemployment, full employment, reasonable, minimum benefit, job search, job seekers, statistics, social insurance, vacancies, jobs, full-time, part-time, marginal, training, further training, retraining, demand.
- Unemployment in Rettenegg : 2,10%
- Unemployment in Zöbern : 3,00%
- Unemployment in Feistritz : 3,10%
- Unemployment in Kirchberg : 3,70%
- Unemployment in Pinggau : 3,80%
- Unemployment in Trattenbach : 4,10%
- Unemployment in Waldbach Mönichwald : 4,30%
- Unemployment in St.Lorenzen : 4,40%
- Unemployment in St.Corona : 4,50%
- Unemployment in Mönichkirchen : 5,10%
- Unemployment in Aspang Markt : 5,30%
- Unemployment in Thomasberg : 5,90%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.