In Austria, foreigners are all persons who do not have Austrian citizenship. The proportion of non-Austrians in the total population of a geographical unit is therefore measured in terms of the proportion of non-Austrians in the total population. In 2019 Austria will have a population of about 8.9 million inhabitants, of which about 7.4 million are Austrian citizens. The average proportion of foreigners in Austria is therefore around 16%, with about half of them coming from the EEA and half from third countries.
Similio offers numerous Share of foreigners comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Share of foreigners are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Share of foreigners:
Austria, citizenship, Germany, population, origin, passport, residence permit, EU law, visa, work permit, diversity, culture, economy, growth, politics, human rights, settlement, country of origin, third country, EU citizens, EEA citizens.
Share of foreigners
- Share of foreigners in St.Lorenzen : 0,70%
- Share of foreigners in Feistritz : 1,90%
- Share of foreigners in Zöbern : 2,00%
- Share of foreigners in Rettenegg : 2,10%
- Share of foreigners in Waldbach Mönichwald : 2,20%
- Share of foreigners in Aspang Markt : 2,90%
- Share of foreigners in Trattenbach : 2,90%
- Share of foreigners in Thomasberg : 2,90%
- Share of foreigners in Pinggau : 3,10%
- Share of foreigners in Mönichkirchen : 3,80%
- Share of foreigners in St.Corona : 5,30%
- Share of foreigners in Kirchberg : 6,20%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.