Property prices are a key indicator of the prosperity of a region. Property prices are the basis for property prices and, depending on the region, land is an important economic asset. Ownership of land is documented in the land register, which in turn is divided into cadastral municipalities.
Similio offers numerous Property price comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Property price are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Property price:
Land, ownership, real estate, building land, statistics, average prices, real estate, single-family house, apartment building, construction, house building, building regulations, building plot, land ownership, land, assessment basis, land transfer tax, unit value, condominium, property developer, square metre price, land register, luxury real estate, municipal building, attic flats, city, country, garden.
- Property price in St.Lorenzen : 22,40€
- Property price in Waldbach Mönichwald : 22,40€
- Property price in Rettenegg : 25,70€
- Property price in Pinggau : 28,80€
- Property price in Trattenbach : 36,10€
- Property price in Feistritz : 43,20€
- Property price in Mönichkirchen : 43,20€
- Property price in Thomasberg : 43,20€
- Property price in Aspang Markt : 51,80€
- Property price in Zöbern : 51,80€
- Property price in Kirchberg : 57,20€
- Property price in St.Corona : 57,20€
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.