A commuter is a person who works in at least one other municipality, which means that this person has to travel a long way to work. The commuting rate indicates the proportion of commuters in a geographical unit.
Similio offers numerous Commuter comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Commuter are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Commuter:
work, other municipality, economy, statistics, commuter allowance, car, car, car park, park & ride, public transport, commuting, commuting, bacon belt, timetable, carpooling, car sharing, cheap housing, annual season ticket, parking garage, commuting to work, workplace.
- Commuter in Waldbach Mönichwald : 60,70%
- Commuter in Rettenegg : 62,00%
- Commuter in Kirchberg : 65,40%
- Commuter in Mönichkirchen : 69,10%
- Commuter in Zöbern : 69,60%
- Commuter in St.Corona : 70,70%
- Commuter in Pinggau : 71,40%
- Commuter in Aspang Markt : 71,70%
- Commuter in St.Lorenzen : 71,80%
- Commuter in Trattenbach : 73,80%
- Commuter in Feistritz : 75,50%
- Commuter in Thomasberg : 78,60%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.