Agriculture is part of the primary economic sector, which also includes forestry, hunting, fishing and mineral extraction. The number of farmers in a region gives an indication of the importance of agriculture in a region. The Similio Farmer Comparison allows users to compare the regional share of farmers with the Austrian average, which reveals sometimes considerable differences in the importance of the local economic sector.
Similio offers numerous Farmers(Austria) comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Farmers(Austria) are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Farmers(Austria):
agriculture, forestry, rural area, arable farming, farmers, agricultural machinery, population, inhabitants, economy, growth, industrialisation, subsidies, agricultural sector, green spaces, nature, ecology, organic, food, food, catering, supply.
Farmers (comparison to Austria)
- Farmers(Austria) in Aspang Markt : -77,36%
- Farmers(Austria) in Pinggau : +112,48%
- Farmers(Austria) in Trattenbach : +123,50%
- Farmers(Austria) in Kirchberg : +135,94%
- Farmers(Austria) in Mönichkirchen : +175,89%
- Farmers(Austria) in Feistritz : +187,64%
- Farmers(Austria) in Rettenegg : +208,99%
- Farmers(Austria) in Zöbern : +217,10%
- Farmers(Austria) in Thomasberg : +219,95%
- Farmers(Austria) in St.Corona : +225,30%
- Farmers(Austria) in St.Lorenzen : +233,44%
- Farmers(Austria) in Waldbach Mönichwald : +303,12%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.