The average household size is an indicator of the number of inhabitants per housing unit or household in a given geographical unit, which can be used to draw conclusions about the type of settlement and social structures. In this respect, a distinction can be made between areas where households consist primarily of one person or more often of families or shared flats.
Similio offers numerous Household size comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Household size are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Household size:
bachelor flat, single-family house, children, grandparents, square metres, flat size, living space, bedroom, bathroom, lack of space, garden, parents' house, flat-sharing communities, shared flats, student flats, statistics.
- Household size in Aspang Markt : 2,09
- Household size in Trattenbach : 2,36
- Household size in Feistritz : 2,46
- Household size in Rettenegg : 2,48
- Household size in Kirchberg : 2,51
- Household size in Mönichkirchen : 2,58
- Household size in Pinggau : 2,63
- Household size in Thomasberg : 2,65
- Household size in Zöbern : 2,71
- Household size in St.Lorenzen : 2,84
- Household size in Waldbach Mönichwald : 2,85
- Household size in St.Corona : 3,22
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.